Fiat 124 Spider Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter #1
Hi All,
I just registered! Been following this forum for months, a lot of very informative topics. Bought my Lusso in the spring and been having a blast all summer, and will continue to have fun until the snow flies. Sad, but it would seem that mine is the only Spider in Niagara Falls and surrounding municipalities, based on not seeing any other. Love this car!
Anyway, just wanted to say hi. 馃憤

Len

Registered
Hi All,
I just registered! Been following this forum for months, a lot of very informative topics. Bought my Lusso in the spring and been having a blast all summer, and will continue to have fun until the snow flies. Sad, but it would seem that mine is the only Spider in Niagara Falls and surrounding municipalities, based on not seeing any other. Love this car!
Anyway, just wanted to say hi. 馃憤

Len
Hi from the other side if the state (near Plattsburgh). Seems that I have the only 124 Spider in these parts too.

Registered
Len, check out Fiat Club America on facebook. They have an active chapter in your region and Darryl Stacy is the contact person there. You'll find both vintage and current Spiders are involved. Welcome here. If more people saw/experienced a Spider we'd see more on the road. It is an awesome car.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts