Fiat 124 Spider Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2017 124 Lusso
95 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I would like wish the @AbarthClub SOCal BIG thank you for inviting me! (Also, dealing with me, especially Fin!) They are a great bunch of people like Beau, Frank and many more
names I can't remember at this time that enjoy their 500 Abarth's and have the passion of their FIATS. I was the only Spider 124 there; I love to see more 124 in the future meets. They are open to other 124's to join and hang out for events. Truly a unforgettable experience!!

Font Material property Poster Book Brand Car Tire Wheel Land vehicle Vehicle Wheel Tire Car Land vehicle Vehicle Wheel Tire Car Land vehicle Vehicle Car Tire Land vehicle Wheel Sky Cloud Sky Plant community Plant Natural landscape Car Vehicle Vehicle registration plate Sky Plant Sky Cloud Vehicle Car Motor vehicle Wheel Car Land vehicle Vehicle Tire Wheel Car Tire Sky Vehicle

Reactions: 2020 Nordamericano

·
Registered
114 Posts
Have you met Sean Marshall with the club yet? He may have been driving a black Giulia, but he has a black 124 and several classic 124s as well.

·
Registered
2017 124 Lusso
95 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Have you met Sean Marshall with the club yet? He may have been driving a black Giulia, but he has a black 124 and several classic 124s as well.
@Shadowshaggy I meet him at last October at Cars & Coffee Meet in Orange, CA with his 124.

·
Registered
227 Posts
I'm in Southern Cal this is something I would love to find out about

·
Registered
2,084 Posts
I'm in Southern Cal this is something I would love to find out about

Fiat on the Snake 2021 starts 10/15/2021. This video was done by one of the San Francisco Bay Area Fiat Club members.

Dan

·
Registered
227 Posts
If you ever watch, Matt Farah, Jay Leno, virtually half the YouTube or Instagram driving channels you will see the roads where they test their cars. Little Tujunga Canyon, Big Tujunga Canyon, Angeles Crest, Mulholland Drive, Malibu Canyon, Stunt Road etc . . . all these are spectacular Canyon and Mountain Crestline roads. Maybe not the stelvio pass but about as close as you're ever going to get to it. As great as the Snake might be I couldn't imagine driving almost 3,000 miles to drive on roads when the roads in my backyard are calling for me. It would be like cheating I was hoping 2 do something a little closer to home.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts