Fiat 124 Spider Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Two more Meteor Gray's struck from the list today...the search had resumed since the one I *WAS* going to sign papers on in Austin this morning got sold last night. One in Palestine had been sitting on the showroom floor (such as it is in Palestine) and had the fun marks like belt-buckle scratches on the door AND they bastardized the front fascia by installing the cheap plastic license plate mount. They also claim they don't do leases...go figure.

The other was at Clear Lake...I did not drive to see it because they screwed it up by installing tint. Guess they hired from the same pool of idiots that screws up the Miatas at Gullo in Conroe.

There are apparently no other manual Classica's without options in the Meteor Gray in a 500 mile radius from Austin. If anyone finds a BONE STOCK Meteor Gray manual Classica, please let me know...

·
Registered
1,318 Posts
Well, there is the one in my garage... Sorry, that was mean.

In MN, Schmelz in St. Paul has a red one, and Luther in Minneapolis has one in aluminum. 2 of 12 2017 Spiders available in this market. It would not surprise me if you'd need to wait until the 2018 models come out.

Steve.

·
Registered
107 Posts
You know, I used CARS.com and the Fiat car builder to find mine. For Fiat, I started entering in zip codes of major cities up and down the West coast and eventually eastward. Found my car in Connecticut.......which is about as far from California as I could get. There was another one in Florida.....sigh.

Good luck!

·
Registered
185 Posts
Two more Meteor Gray's struck from the list today...the search had resumed since the one I *WAS* going to sign papers on in Austin this morning got sold last night. One in Palestine had been sitting on the showroom floor (such as it is in Palestine) and had the fun marks like belt-buckle scratches on the door AND they bastardized the front fascia by installing the cheap plastic license plate mount. They also claim they don't do leases...go figure.

The other was at Clear Lake...I did not drive to see it because they screwed it up by installing tint. Guess they hired from the same pool of idiots that screws up the Miatas at Gullo in Conroe.

There are apparently no other manual Classica's without options in the Meteor Gray in a 500 mile radius from Austin. If anyone finds a BONE STOCK Meteor Gray manual Classica, please let me know...
Has nothing to do with your search but you are in my old stomping grounds. I grew up in Conroe..:D

1 - 7 of 7 Posts