Fiat 124 Spider Forum banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

· Registered
2017 Spider Abarth AT
867 Posts
How beautiful in its natural habitat
I dunno...I would have thought it's natural habitat would have been on a twisty back road somewhere...or on the Tail of the Dragon. :D

· Registered
2017 Fiat 124 Spider Abarth, fully loaded from the factory, with just a wee bit of aftermarket mods.
3,539 Posts
Here, in the canadian arctic, the beautiful and rare Arctic Abarth pokes its head out of its winters den to survey its home...only to realize that the winter is long and that spring is still far away....this has been the Animal Kingdom.
View attachment 96931
That just needs a Richard Attenborough voiceover. lol

Reactions: Steele and Chipshot

· Registered
2018 Fiat 124 Spider Abarth
2,670 Posts
Years ago I dated someone who owned two shitzus: a 2.5-lb female and a 5.0-lb male.

You had to put paperweights on them when you vacuumed or you risked sucking them in... :ROFLMAO:

· Registered
2,887 Posts
Years ago I dated someone who owned two shitzus: a 2.5-lb female and a 5.0-lb male.

You had to put paperweights on them when you vacuumed or you risked sucking them in... :ROFLMAO:
Double their weight when wet.

• Haha
Reactions: Aldo

· Registered
717 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·

Those are really tiny. Mine are shitzu/poodles and weigh about 20 -25 lbs each. Used to always own labs or shepards but i love these three amigos , three bros.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts