Fiat 124 Spider Forum banner

21 - 26 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #21 ·
No real progress this week - Gopro mount on the roll hoop in, and will be able to reuse the windshield one for the 360 fusion. New tune from EC appears to have helped - rev limiter is better, Off throttle feels good, and no more burbles (I'm getting too old for them, and occasionally need to start the car at 5am) I miss the ND having good neighbor mode (start in reverse),which skipped the cold startup idle/ cat warmup.

Rain events make for awesome photos though, so a little dump of fun:

·
Registered
4,006 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #24 ·
Which model number do you have?
I have the "dual port" since its part atmo, part recirc. Have taken it off the car - Things got better when I added washers to the bolts - think they are a hair too long and were preventing it from sealing 100%.

Have gone back to the DV+ without the atmo plate, and on the latest tune revision, pretty happy with the results.

·
Registered
432 Posts
I was mistaken about my Turbosmart valve. I do indeed have the dual-port, too. I was thinking there was a plumb-back and a full blow-off version and that is what I had. I went back and saw there is only the dual-port and the plumb-back. I don’t have a tune, but I haven’t had any of the problems you have had with your dual-port yet.

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #26 ·
Another test this weekend, playing with mounting locations after misplacing the normal gopro. Updated Tune from EC is better - car felt pretty good on course. Part throttle issues are gone, will be happy to have a downpipe in to fix some lower RPM spoolup, but not much of that in this course.

Car is pretty much were it will be for NJ, hoping to do well for its first national event. Very happy running the OEM abarth diff, Not seeing a need for a giken at this point, but may prep one for later in the season. Biggest issue is my driving, Input timing is still wrong for the car, getting a bit more comfortable throwing it around though.

21 - 26 of 26 Posts