Fiat 124 Spider Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

Registered
Hi! I鈥檓 from Milan and I鈥檓 searching for an anterior splitter for my 124 spider. Someone can help me? 馃檹馃徏 thanks
Ciao da Scozzia!
What do you mean by anterior splitter?
Have you seen something for your Spider that you like.
Maxton are supplying some body parts, spoiler and skirts and there are carbon duck tail spoilers for the boot lid (trunk).
What Spider have you got - pictures would be great. G

Registered
Anterior, i.e. front. I think the poster is asking about a front bumper air splitter for racing.

Steve.

Reactions: GiorgiaC

Registered
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Ciao da Scozzia!
Maxton are supplying some body parts, spoiler and skirts and there are carbon duck tail spoilers for the boot lid (trunk).
Ciao da Scozzia!
I mean front splitter. Thanks for recommending me Maxton, I have watched their website and they sell it.

Registered
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Ciao da Scozzia!
Tire Wheel Vehicle Hood Grille
Wheel Tire Car Vehicle Automotive lighting

That鈥檚 my 124 spider 馃暦

Registered
Discussion Starter · #9 ·

Dan
Thanks! I like it, but I鈥檓 searching for something less expensive 馃榿

Premium Member
Reactions: Chipshot

Registered
Exactly 馃憦馃徎馃憦馃徎
Or davanti?!
That looks nice. Lusso but with Black mirrors and a really bold racing stripe, and matching side stripes . The Maxton stuff would look good against the white paintwork, and the parts don't seem too expensive.
We usually get to Milan area at least three times a year, May for Mille Miglia, July for a Lakes holiday and September or November for the Milano Autoclassica event held at Fiera Rho. If we get over Covid permitting, would love to see how you got on with your Spider. In Summer 2017 we drove my A124 over from Scotland to Italy, Como, Padova, Bormio, Stelvio and had a great time. Hope things are getting better in Italy and stay safe. Gordon

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.