Fiat 124 Spider Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
2019 Abarth
66 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm looking to add LED footwell lights to turn on/off with opening/closing the door much like the dome light does. I've found an LED kit I want to purchase and it uses an LED light bar about 4 inches in length for each footwell. I presently don't access to my car. Does anybody know if there is a flat area under each footwell to mount my LED light bar(s)? I will be using 3M double sided tape. Thanks.

Tire Automotive tire Bicycle part Line Coil

·
Registered
77 Posts
I'm looking to add LED footwell lights to turn on/off with opening/closing the door much like the dome light does. I've found an LED kit I want to purchase and it uses an LED light bar about 4 inches in length for each footwell. I presently don't access to my car. Does anybody know if there is a flat area under each footwell to mount my LED light bar(s)? I will be using 3M double sided tape. Thanks.

View attachment 89387

View attachment 89387
Have done this already. You will find places to put them. Looks nice when done.

·
Registered
2018 124 Spider Lusso Red Top Edition, Automatic, Fashion Gray, Ivory Interior, Bordeaux Top
1,612 Posts
1 - 4 of 4 Posts