Fiat 124 Spider Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
297 Posts
I flipped my Spider a year ago to Carvana, but the Detroit Fiat Club still has lots of activities scheduled for the rest of this year. Find them on FB.
Also, this year’s Italian Happening car show is scheduled for Oct 16 in Rochester .

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
My family hailed from the Byron area up until the 1850s, but I live too far away now, LOL
That's before the Civil War! I bicycle into Byron and it's pretty rural. One gas station, one bar and I think 2 stop lights. I wouldn't go planning a trip with that as your destination unless you had other things to do in the area. That being said, back in the 1850's it could have been booming!

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I flipped my Spider a year ago to Carvana, but the Detroit Fiat Club still has lots of activities scheduled for the rest of this year. Find them on FB.
Also, this year’s Italian Happening car show is scheduled for Oct 16 in Rochester .
Thanks!

·
Registered
269 Posts
I go to work at Ascension Genesys Hospital (for 6 more months) and its just north of Holly. The wife and I are frequently going to Carabbas on Big Beaver. We also go down M59 to Utica to go to Vince & Joes Italian grocery.
I know there area well. Yes I know the place. My grandmother died there right after it opened

1 - 14 of 14 Posts