Fiat 124 Spider Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It's been very difficulty to get a record monza exhaust. I really want it on my 2017 fiat spider abarth but everything seems to be on back order.

·
Registered
18 Abarth 6MT, all the options, Chipbox and OEM Abarth fender badges. Pedalbooster not installed
406 Posts
Unless you find a used one it seems you're going to have to order one and wait for delivery. Check places like Facebook marketplace. I found mine there. Had to drive 150 miles to pick it up but it was well worth the trip.

Reactions: bervin08

·
Registered
2017 Fiat 124 Abarth
17 Posts
How much is the RM? EC has the Magnaflow System One on sale right now for $700 and change... might be worth considering if they’re similar in cost since it’s a cat back vs axel back.

·
Vendor
3,428 Posts
How much is the RM? EC has the Magnaflow System One on sale right now for $700 and change... might be worth considering if they’re similar in cost since it’s a cat back vs axel back.
That's a fair point. Magnaflow System One is probably the more logical choice, but for me, I just like the Record Monza.

Greg

·
Registered
318 Posts
It's been very difficulty to get a record monza exhaust. I really want it on my 2017 fiat spider abarth but everything seems to be on back order.
Breakers have some Abarths in the UK. One is advertising an RM for £450. Shipping might add a fair bit... Just check out ebay UK

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Online its $895. plus tax and plus shipping. It came out to around $1100. But I cancelled because they said its in backorder and no estimate time.

·
Premium Member
1,962 Posts
Reactions: bervin08

·
Registered
2018 Fiat 124 Abarth Spider
3 Posts
For what it's worth, I called a handful of places around my general area the other day.

The best responses I got were from Nyle Maxwell Fiat in Austin, TX (who only mentioned that the part is on backorder; no specific timeframe) and Northside Fiat/Imports of Houston (who mentioned that if ordered today the part would be on backorder until February, unspecified day).

Northside quoted $895 USD for that part, which IIRC was #82215590 in the Mopar catalog.

·
Premium Member
1,962 Posts
For what it's worth, I called a handful of places around my general area the other day.

The best responses I got were from Nyle Maxwell Fiat in Austin, TX (who only mentioned that the part is on backorder; no specific timeframe) and Northside Fiat/Imports of Houston (who mentioned that if ordered today the part would be on backorder until February, unspecified day).

Northside quoted $895 USD for that part, which IIRC was #82215590 in the Mopar catalog.
That's the stock part number, and has been for several years. Price sounds like MSRP, minus taxes and installation. But the challenge is, if none of them have a committed ship date....

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I called like 1 month ago but hesitated to purchase because I'm getting charged almost $1200 to ship it to me from somewhere in texas. I was thinking I should have bought it but its just too much. Now it's nowhere to be found.

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Ebay in UK said they not shipping to US. It's going to be a super sad christmas and new year. :cry:

·
Premium Member
1,962 Posts
Ebay in UK said they not shipping to US. It's going to be a super sad christmas and new year. :cry:
Don't talke to eBay, discuss it directly with the breaker company. eBay wont' change their policy on the item, but the actual company that has the item may.

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Don't talke to eBay, discuss it directly with the breaker company. eBay wont' change their policy on the item, but the actual company that has the item may.
it is an email from monmersalvage. It says sorry we can't ship it to usa. Just my luck. Appreciate it though.

·
Premium Member
1,962 Posts
Maybe you can get one of the folks in the UK to act as your broker for a commission fee, and ship it to you DHL as a Christmas present that you purchased for yourself. wink wink nod nod

1 - 20 of 20 Posts