Fiat 124 Spider Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
2017 Prima Edizione, AT
214 Posts
Some say its to showy, I think it relates back to spiders in the 70's and 80's.
Hi
I just received these, but haven’t has a chance to install. I like the retro look and they are no different than the stripes on the Ford Shelby GT 500
Pretty inexpensive, and, they can be removes if
One isn’t thrilled after install.
If you want a different color (I chose the absence of) you simply order the red stripes &
Message the seller via Amazon message feature.
came from Croatia!

snstyling.com Fiat 124 Spider... https://www.amazon.com/dp/B06X9P3N4H?ref=ppx_pop_mob_ap_share

·
Registered
384 Posts
I paid for OEM side stripes on my old abarth 595. I think they look cool. Ignore the haters and go for it.

The contrast it creates on Spider Fan Buffalo’s car looks awesome.

·
Registered
526 Posts
Some say its to showy, I think it relates back to spiders in the 70's and 80's.
If all our 124 Spiders looked just like the other guy's 124 Spider would any of us be happy? A whole lot of folks posting about new wheels and lots of folks have posted about how fine their Spider looks since having had it ceramic coated and several have posted about having added a heritage stripe. And then there's been a fair amount of chatter about changing out headlights and various other illuminations points on one's Spider and none of this even begins to touch on engine mods let alone all the personal little mods we do to our beloved 124 Spiders.
Your car! You are the one that laid out the big bucks. You can do whatever makes YOU happy!

**And if you install side stripes and decide they're not for you ........ take 'em off.

These side stripes are from a German company, link below. I chose them because they don't have a spider or a scorpion nor do the say FIAT or 124 Spider. Be warned, they took a while to get and these folks are not the easiest to deal with.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts