Fiat 124 Spider Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Noticed on my way walking back from lunch toward work today that there was a red Abarth (I think it was an Abarth) parked on main street in downtown. Anyone from here?

·
Registered
428 Posts
I'm 2/3 the State away so it wasn't me. It's fun looking for another make/model of the car you own. Our last new purchase was a 2011 Element in Omni Blue Pearl. For those not familiar with OBP, picture one piece of seaweed in a blender of cream and mix it up. Needless to say, in the three years Honda offered this color few picked it. That said, it was nearly a year before we saw another Element in OBP. My wife was visibly upset seeing it. We were on our Honda Pacific Coast motorcyle at the time. Oddly, when I asked her if the keys were in our car at home, and she replied "yes", she relieved when my explanation was that someone had stolen our Element. In the nearly 6 years we've owned to odd-ball Element, We've seen less than 10 sharing the Omni Blue Pearl.
I wonder what her reaction will be when she sees her first red Abarth.

Reactions: Y2HBK

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I'm 2/3 the State away so it wasn't me. It's fun looking for another make/model of the car you own. Our last new purchase was a 2011 Element in Omni Blue Pearl. For those not familiar with OBP, picture one piece of seaweed in a blender of cream and mix it up. Needless to say, in the three years Honda offered this color few picked it. That said, it was nearly a year before we saw another Element in OBP. My wife was visibly upset seeing it. We were on our Honda Pacific Coast motorcyle at the time. Oddly, when I asked her if the keys were in our car at home, and she replied "yes", she relieved when my explanation was that someone had stolen our Element. In the nearly 6 years we've owned to odd-ball Element, We've seen less than 10 sharing the Omni Blue Pearl.
I wonder what her reaction will be when she sees her first red Abarth.
I had my charger when they first started coming back out a little over 10 years ago. It was a blast looking for the everywhere, especially amongst a sea of mustangs and camaros where I live. Now they are everywhere. My challenger was still fairly rare, but I see more of them now than I used to. This is the first 124 I've seen other than mine.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts