Fiat 124 Spider Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
208 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I have a good buddy that I have been friends with for over 30 years and I needed to borrow his truck for a bit. He was happy to lend me his truck when I offerred to loan him my car while I used his truck. This morning he sends me this very apologetic text picture. You would think he would learn after curb-rashing 2 of his BMW rims. Thankfully about 15 minutes later he sent me the "you know it's April fools day right" text message.

Bugger got me good. **** that photo-shop!

Attachments

·
Registered
236 Posts
Oh man, he could not have sent that April fools text fast enough for me. I would not have expected a photoshop!

·
Registered
575 Posts
Hahaha! I would've had a mild heart attack lmao. That's one darn good buddy for pulling that on you though, I love it!

·
Registered
529 Posts
I would have been livid !!! And in a fit of pique I may have "accidently" scratched his truck !!! (kidding !!!)

Nice wheels - what are they ??

·
Registered
208 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I would have been livid !!! And in a fit of pique I may have "accidently" scratched his truck !!! (kidding !!!)

Nice wheels - what are they ??

They are TR Motorsport ( aka Tire Rack) FF10. Flow formed, 17x7, 38 offset, and 14.5lbs. Some ebay Abarth stickers overtop of the included wheel center caps.
And he wouldn't have noticed another scratch in his truck. ;)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts