Fiat 124 Spider Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
204 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Tried ebay, partsworld.uk, countless google searches. Anyone know of anyone who has the Abarth red mirror caps?

·
Registered
726 Posts
Try Desiraparts.com (out of the U.K.) or your local dealer via the Mopar Fiat 124 parts catalogue (where I got mine).

·
Registered
9 Posts
Hi, am from Australia and ordering my 124 spider this week very excited!! was just on the phone with the dealership and I was told that I can actually order the mirror caps, lip and towing cap as factory option. I however cant find any information on the website. can someone please from Aus share your thoughts?

·
Registered
555 Posts
Ok in Australia, the "Launch Editions" are really dealer fit. They do not come from the factory like that. So the red bits are readily available from FCA, all you need to do is ask - you may need to be insistent. I tracked down the lower bumper lip from a dealer

Good luck

·
Registered
668 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
In Australia I got my red parts from the parts department at the dealer.
Use these part numbers:
Red Front bumper lower trim 52060683
Red Tow eye cover 52061605
Mirror cover solid red 68307688AA

I don't know why they don't sell it as an accessory and charge more for them!!!

·
Registered
668 Posts

·
Registered
726 Posts
I will give that a shot, I thought the ones available here in the US were a different shade of red.
It's the correct red. The Mopar caps I got at the local Fiat dealer matched the grill lip & tow cover I ordered from the U.K.

Where people get confused here is that it is not the same red as the Lusso red Abarth. Thus, if a person owns a Lusso red Abarth, they shouldn't order these trim parts.

·
Registered
107 Posts
It's the correct red. The Mopar caps I got at the local Fiat dealer matched the grill lip & tow cover I ordered from the U.K.

Where people get confused here is that it is not the same red as the Lusso red Abarth. Thus, if a person owns a Lusso red Abarth, they shouldn't order these trim parts.
Thanks for the heads up on that last bit about the Lusso Red Abarth not matching. I was considering the lower grill red bit, but now will shelve that idea.

·
Vendor
781 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Mirror Caps

Tried ebay, partsworld.uk, countless google searches. Anyone know of anyone who has the Abarth red mirror caps?
The Desira Group out of the UK has the caps, as well as a kit with the red lip spoiler cover, the caps and a red tow hook cover for the grill. The kit is arount 125.00 or so.

·
Registered
676 Posts
Thanks for the heads up on that last bit about the Lusso Red Abarth not matching. I was considering the lower grill red bit, but now will shelve that idea.
I have seen a gray lip that matches the gray parts on the Abarth online, and there is a part number for it. Not as bold as the red but still a nice finishing touch on a red Abarth.

That said. If someone would make a carbon fiber lip, I would do that. Lip, mirror caps, hoops, and maybe a spoiler all in carbon fiber on a red car....to cool. Love red and carbon! Screams exotic Italian to me.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts