Fiat 124 Spider Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,542 Posts
I look forward to reading (and seeing) the adventures you will experience. Drive safe, and with a smile!

·
Registered
2,489 Posts
I'm jealous. I look forward to your adventure.

·
Registered
242 Posts
Interesting trip. I would love to do a trip like that. Hope you enjoy it a lot

·
Registered
187 Posts
Whereabouts in FR and ESP are on your itinerary?

·
Registered
735 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
It's a fairly flexible itinerary ! I plan to drive from my home in South Wales, crossing the English Channel to Dieppe in France. I'll then be heading down the west of France and cross into Spain at the border on the coast. From there I'll drive across the center of Spain, over the mountains, down to Gibraltar. The distance from my home to Gibraltar is ~ 1,500 miles. No fixed rules other than no toll roads (this will cut out much of the motorways) and approx 200 miles a day or 4 hours driving. Plenty of leisure time. Then one week on the Costa del Sol (no driving !). Return journey will not be the same as the outbound route, but again likely to take 7 days. So approx 3 week break...... although, as I'm not time bound, it could be +/- a week or two :p

·
Registered
187 Posts
Nice. I love the Andalusia region of Spain. If this is your first time, I highly recommend Seville, Cordoba and especially Granada. Might be hot this time of year, but when I went in November it was perfect.

·
Registered
954 Posts
Enjoy! We are headed the other way in August to do the NC500. Hope you have a great time...just vant wait to be on an open road!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts