·
Registered
517 Posts
You ate all of that for your lunch?

·
Premium Member
1,684 Posts
Noooooo.......... this was my lunch !!!
But I only see Cuatro,,,, and the name of the joint is Seize (nice twist using the 7 instead of a Z). Looks like you're having a great time, and tapas and brew is a great combination.

·
Registered
832 Posts
Discussion Starter #52
Day 9
A more relaxing drive following yesterday's mountain adventure !.
Carcassonne to Avignon via Camargue National Park and first glimpse of the South Coast and the Mediterranean Sea. And two flamingoes. Typical French roadside stop..........

Campsite in the grounds of this beautiful chateau.

No issues. 185 miles covered.

·
Premium Member
1,414 Posts
Day 10
Rest day at Carcassonne.

True to his word, my pal Pete rode from Wales to the South if France, approx 800 miles, over two days on his Yamaha R1 just to join me for a day or two. We had many beers last night !!!! View attachment 77896
Very Impressed Arthur Lad.......Only noticed the flag changes originally and only knew about this thread a few moments ago when revisiting Bob T's Motorcycle thread for the first time. Having now read front start to now...Brave journey "Respect" doing it alone, only done it in convoy myself. Some great photo's though haven't seen any including "Chips" yet (Scouser remember, so everything with chips and / or chip Butties).
Great to see that the Lusso is also enjoying the cruise and that your mate "Pete" made it safely. Enjoy the rest of the journey, stay safe Mate and don't let any "other" strange woman P*ss on your car.....;) Cheers
ron

·
Premium Member
1,684 Posts
Avoid the cattle !!!!
lol When I saw this photo, the first thing that came to mind is that sign you see in some stores.... "You break it, you buy it.". That would be a lot of beef to be packing home with you. :)

I'm really glad to see you're having a great road trip, and that your buddy made it out to join up with you for a few days. A great way to spend some summer days!

·
Registered
76 Posts
What a lovely journey. You should share a complete itinerary when you return. Wondering how your paint finish is holding up and what precautions you may have taken.

·
Registered
832 Posts
Discussion Starter #59
Day 12
Paint finish looking great.
No precautons carried out prior to the trip.... other than to pump tyres up to 34 psi.

Avignon to Lake Annecy via Gap and Grenoble.
Lengthy drive on minor roads..... plenty of s-bends etc but due to it being French Independance Day it was a little busy with many locals taking to the roads. Even so it was a quite enjoyable day.
No issues. 252 miles covered.

41 - 60 of 91 Posts