Fiat 124 Spider Forum banner
1 - 20 of 96 Posts

·
Registered
1,757 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've decided to upload a series of videos to demonstrate the functionality of the stock Sat Nav and Infotainment system. This should give owners a better understanding.... documented instructions are sadly lacking !!! I don't intend to debate the merits of the system versus alternative options, I just want to show the capabilities. This may or not be of interest to everyone, but hopefully those with the standard equipment will appreciate it. I have a non-Bose Lusso 2018.

Here's my first tip......

·
Registered
181 Posts
Very nice ! Please continue !

One thing I have blundered upon is this:
How many times have you thought.."Surely, I must be getting close to the Interstate!?!?!?" ..... Well, just spin the command knob one click in the anti-clockwise direction. The screen zooms out a little more with each click.

·
Registered
646 Posts
How to add/remove a waypoint to a pre-planned route using just the command button.......

If only I had known this on Road Trip Italy 2017.... I ended up climbing the Mortirolo pass en route to the stopover at Bormio in the Italian Alps... We climbed the Stelvio Pass the next day. My wife wondered why the sat nav was taking us on longer routes..... I hadn't changed any settings since getting the car.... These videos are great!

·
Registered
1,962 Posts
Don't stop!!!

·
Registered
562 Posts
My kingdom for the ability to set course for a POI by voice. Typing in an address is not my idea of nostalgia.

1 - 20 of 96 Posts