Fiat 124 Spider Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
1,112 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Coco mats, Miata shift knob, new leather armrest, shift boot, ebrake cover, Miata door sills, Miata leather lower dash with red stitching, 124 badge, red trim on doors , console and dash. Up next, red leather seats.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,112 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
The door card trim I purchased on eBay. It's plastic with an edge so you just push it into any seam. I also put it on the dash and console. I don't remember what it's called , but I will look it up.

·
Registered
540 Posts
The door card trim I purchased on eBay. It's plastic with an edge so you just push it into any seam. I also put it on the dash and console. I don't remember what it's called , but I will look it up.
Love that edging on door and dash... Definitly moves to the top of the interior enhancement list.

·
Registered
232 Posts

·
Registered
144 Posts
I need to do something with my seats as well. Can you share what you are planning - is it a re-upholstery deal?

I got a quote to replace just the middle micro-fiber section of the seats and it was $1700. It would have been closer to $1050 if they had done one of these cars before and had a "kit". This is what they charge for Jeeps etc...

Thanks

·
Registered
1,112 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
My local apolster is charging $1100. Red inserts, perforated with, black on sides with red stitching.

·
Registered
144 Posts
That sounds right. I need to keep shopping.

Do we know whether we have the same or different seats than a Miata?

1 - 18 of 18 Posts