Fiat 124 Spider Forum banner

1 - 20 of 103 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,210 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Trying to compile a list of Australian Members and their locations.

Maybe we are close to a quorum for a meet up in some places?

I'll start...

RBH58 - Richard - Port Melbourne Vic - White Manual Launch Edition.

·
Vendor
3,336 Posts
Greg, not actually Australian, but I am in Sydney a few times a year so if there was a meet up there, I would try and go.

Greg

·
Registered
74 Posts
Bit too far for me to travel although I couldn't think of anything better than a Great Ocean Road drive with the top down.

I should receive my 124 around March/April which will be a manual in Portogallo Grey with Recaro's. It's going to be my mid life crisis project car which should be fun.

Cheers.

·
Registered
15 Posts
I'm based in Melbourne Richard. Loving the car, looking forward to the exhaust. Have you any news from your dealer on the exhausts, mine seems to have no clue when its coming in.

·
Premium Member
1,210 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I'm based in Melbourne Richard. Loving the car, looking forward to the exhaust. Have you any news from your dealer on the exhausts, mine seems to have no clue when its coming in.
I believe at least one car has been delivered in Melbourne with the Monza exhaust. I'm still hearing this month.

Must arrange a meet up sometime. Even if it's only coffee ;)

Reactions: MotoPete

·
Registered
1 Posts
Sydney

Chiara is Manual, Tri Coat White, Recaro Seats, Vis Pack, .

She came into my life 6 months earlier than i expected and I appologise if anyone had their name down for those specs and were bumped to April-June. I stole her from you and she's amazing. I treat her better than the girlfriend probably because she makes me smile every day. We all know that feeling.

Whenever anyone wants to go for a drive give us a buzz.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
1,210 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
Sydney

Chiara is Manual, Tri Coat White, Recaro Seats, Vis Pack
Welcome. The Sydney chapter is forming up nicely. We need another couple of Melbournians.

If you want to organise a meet up then post a new thread (Sydney meets) in this section

Nice coupe BTW.

·
Premium Member
1,210 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Greg, not actually Australian, but I am in Sydney a few times a year so if there was a meet up there, I would try and go.

Greg
Well....we are starting to build a Sydney chapter so you never know :)

·
Registered
15 Posts
My dealer still has no news on the exhaust. I was wondering if any of you guys in Oz had thought about some of the performance mods available in the US, such as the air intake kit and the ECU? Are there any local shops we will be able to use for fitting extra mods?

·
Premium Member
1,210 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Anyone here got their log book and leather binder yet?
Got it with the car in Oct. :(

My dealer still has no news on the exhaust. I was wondering if any of you guys in Oz had thought about some of the performance mods available in the US, such as the air intake kit and the ECU? Are there any local shops we will be able to use for fitting extra mods?
I'll ask my wife to check the dealer network. They were supposed to be getting them in Jan.

·
Premium Member
1,210 Posts
Discussion Starter #15

·
Registered
10 Posts
Sydney

2017 White Manual, Dealer fitted EC v2 Intake, ECU Flash, GFB DV+ and forge BOV, Alcantara Dash and Steering wheel.

Dealer modded Sat Nav which now includes digital dash display on screen

Steve

·
Registered
542 Posts
Sydney

2017 White Manual, Dealer fitted EC v2 Intake, ECU Flash, GFB DV+ and forge BOV, Alcantara Dash and Steering wheel.

Dealer modded Sat Nav which now includes digital dash display on screen

Steve
Hi & Welcome Steve

That sounds sweet !! :cool:

OK - you must tell .....who was this accommodating dealer ??

Whereabouts in Sydney are you ??

·
Premium Member
1,210 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Welcome Steve

·
Registered
10 Posts
Thanks

Joseph I got it from McCarrolls Artarman

All the upgrades were done by the Maserati division with full warranty