Fiat 124 Spider Forum banner

1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Check out their new Web Site! 2 new muffler delete systems for our 2017 124Spider! Very competitively priced!

·
Registered
56 Posts
Looks alright but it is listed only for Lusso and Classica, no Abarth. And both options are showing out of stock unfortunately

·
Registered
560 Posts

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I ask them about my Abarth, will they have 2 versions. No response yet! I do like the look and sound as well as the price point!

·
Vendor
3,099 Posts
I ask them about my Abarth, will they have 2 versions. No response yet! I do like the look and sound as well as the price point!
I don't think they are too active on forums, you may have to call them.

Greg

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I don't think they are too active on forums, you may have to call them.

Greg
Hi Greg, I emailed them directly last Thursday. If I don't receive a response Monday I will contact them again.

Cheers

·
Registered
150 Posts
They are near enough to me it's tempting to take a road trip there just to stop by and then do some other shopping in Dallas.
I really like the sound and am seriously looking at doing the kit instead of taking it to a local muffler shop.

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
They are near enough to me it's tempting to take a road trip there just to stop by and then do some other shopping in Dallas.
I really like the sound and am seriously looking at doing the kit instead of taking it to a local muffler shop.
TD, I've been in contact with them, should have invintory soon. I ask them about a version for the Abarth. They will install their system on a Abarth and show pictures.
A local muffler shop quoted me $150.00 to cut my muffler apart and do a delete! I prefer to keep my stock muffler. AR's price is attractive!

·
Registered
3,350 Posts
Oh man, can't decide on this or Good Win. I'm leaning towards Good Win because of the expandability later (mid pipe, crossover pipe.)

·
Registered
476 Posts
Interesting option, especially for the price. The car definitely needs more sound. Abarth 500 sounds so much better.

I also just noticed they are selling a set of four Enkei TS-10 wheel for $699. That's a great deal for a 17.5lb 17x8 wheel.

·
Registered
157 Posts
Me too....

Oh man, can't decide on this or Good Win. I'm leaning towards Good Win because of the expandability later (mid pipe, crossover pipe.)
I'm leaning towards GoodWin also, shark, because of the option to screw in the two fiberglass baffles just in case Wife doesn't like the pure muffler delete. But that price is hard to beat.

Bill.

·
Registered
150 Posts
TD,
A local muffler shop quoted me $150.00 to cut my muffler apart and do a delete! I prefer to keep my stock muffler. AR's price is attractive!
That's exactly why I'm interested in them. I like to be able to take my stuff back to stock easily if I decide on it.
Since both the wife and I area already hard of hearing (to many years shooting guns without hearing protection) the "extra noise" doesn't really bother either one of us.
Good to know they are going to get some more in stock... they probably produce them in shop themselves. :D

·
Registered
3,350 Posts
Hrmmm, price has me leaning towards Auto Ricambi. I wonder if I could sell it used later if I want to go with the complete Good-win system. Honestly, I'm not sure I am going to go that route, the only reason I would is to prepare for the EC Phase 2 tune, but I'm pretty happy with Phase 1 and am thinking about suspension and wheels now.

·
Registered
116 Posts
Looks like they have the Abarth clip up. I don't know. Something about their sound just isn't doing it for me. It just... doesnt sound that impressive to me.

I think I'll eventually wind up with something like goodwin. Why oh why couldn't the Abarth have just come with the record monza exhaust here in the states?

·
Registered
150 Posts
Looks like they have the Abarth clip up. I don't know. Something about their sound just isn't doing it for me. It just... doesnt sound that impressive to me.
If comparing their video to the Good-Win one (the one on their site), it's an apples to oranges comparison as the Good-Win is the full system. It will make a difference in the sound. To me the Good-Win are not as "bassy".

A more realistic comparison would be

·
Registered
116 Posts
If comparing their video to the Good-Win one (the one on their site), it's an apples to oranges comparison as the Good-Win is the full system. It will make a difference in the sound. To me the Good-Win are not as "bassy".

A more realistic comparison would be
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o-5qfOg_hZE
Yes, I understand this. The way I should have worded it is that this set up isn't for me and I'll likely wind up with a full system. In the video above the modification sounds a bit too "fart can" like for my taste. Where I live there are a lot of people with giant aftermarket mufflers attached to their Honda civics and that's what I am reminded of.

In the past I've done these types of setups and in the end always wound up spending the money on a full cat back.

1 - 20 of 44 Posts