Fiat 124 Spider Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, wondering if I missed something 'cause I didn't find a menu to set this function when the car starts moving.
In my previous Alfa Mito Cloverleaf I could set it up to make the doors locked above 20Km/h. Strange that with such a load of technology there's nothing related to that.
Thank youuu ;).

·
Registered
480 Posts
if I am not mistaken, there is something in the settings menu for your infotainment center. if you have a classica without the infotainment center, you may not have that feature

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
Thanks rdass. I have the 7" system and in the vehicle menu I found several things but not that. Is there any other are to search? You have it in your system? Does the light on the Start/Stop button (Green/Yellow) or even the engine on or off affects the presence of that menu?

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
Ameridan, thanks for your feedback. Your article is very interesting and it really seems that they consciously removed that voice from the menu. I didn't check with others here in Italy but I can ask a friend of mine who owns an MX-5 2016. Curious to learn if Mazda Italy took a different decision about that. I also found a video in which someone unblocked that menu modifying the software with a pc connected to the ECU. I will check with the dealer if they can unblock it.

- Whiper sensor
- Doors lock timing (30")
- Turning lights menu
- Lights
- Reset

Attachments

·
Registered
16 Posts
Be aware that if you are in ACC mode not everything shows up in the menu. Make sure that the ignition is ON but not running.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts