Fiat 124 Spider Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Very unwell recently with asthma and caught this wonderful programme made by Yesterday, a British Freeview channel. For all classic car owners, a must. Probably not available outside of the UK ??
The episodes I have watched ( 48 in all) have featured Alvis, Minis, Corvette, Armstrong Siddeley, Aston DB5 barn find!!! Plus bikes and Trucks.
Give it a go. but then I am probably preaching to the converted. Repeats can be seen on UKTVPlay.

·
Registered
2,705 Posts
Sorry to hear you have been unwell Tony lad.....looks like the "lurgi" got to your brain as well..........Cheers
ron

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Czlowiek. It's called Bangers and Cash. Based on a Yorkshire (GB) Classic car auction house run by the Matthewsons family.
Thanks for your thoughts Ron. Am now 95% thanks to new meds.
Tony

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Didn't get much response from Brits on this. If you had watched series 2 episode three, featuring a Mini Moke in an underground car park in Newcastle you may have spotted a red Spider. Oh well never mind. I'll just keep it to myself!!!!!!

·
Registered
591 Posts
Didn't get much response from Brits on this. If you had watched series 2 episode three, featuring a Mini Moke in an underground car park in Newcastle you may have spotted a red Spider. Oh well never mind. I'll just keep it to myself!!!!!!
I'm a watcher thanks

·
Registered
129 Posts
Only just spotted this thread so apologies for the late reply. I stumbled across Bangers and Cash about 12 months ago and binged watched all series over a couple weekends (lucky Mrs Napastar!) Ive got to the stage where me and a mate have persuaded our better halves that we could make a weekend of it where the girls could spend a few hours shopping whilst we go to one of the auctions. ( Both ladies vetoed this insisting they would come to the auction saying they were interested in classic cars, however we boys know they don't trust us not to buy a car LOL!)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts