Fiat 124 Spider Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
182 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Impressive......

and BBR are working on the ND2 turbo, which should produce a very nice revving, powerful +260bhp and with lots of drivable turbo torque for the real world roads. I could be very tempted to swap over at some point, but I prefer the classic looks of our spider. I wonder how hard it would be to put the ND2 engine into the spider and couple it with our NC gearbox?

·
Registered
2,183 Posts
Flyin' Miata development ND Miata with Stage 1 BBR turbo at the Grand Junction Motor Speedway. You can see all their mods in the description on the YouTube page.

Me in my car on the same track. You can see my mods in my signature. I think I'll keep my Italian engine and styling. Our cars sound better, too. ;)

·
Registered
182 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Fab videos, thanks for sharing. Great driving BTW, that together with your Mods meant you kept bang on the racing line, unlike the MX5 on parts of the course :)

·
Registered
2,183 Posts
Fab videos, thanks for sharing. Great driving BTW, that together with your Mods meant you kept bang on the racing line, unlike the MX5 on parts of the course :)
That MX5 was driven by Keith Tanner. He's 10 times the driver I am. And that MX5 would probably beat my car on a best out of 10 laps. But I got my one good one in!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts