Fiat 124 Spider Forum banner

1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What are you storing in the small compartments behind the seats? The pic attached here shows what I have behind the driver: tire plug kit, Winplus car jumpstart kit, and owners manual. Although I’m considering storing the manual in the house since it’s in the Fiat App. I’ve got nothing in the compartment behind the passenger seat.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,775 Posts
you can start a car with that?

·
Registered
2,268 Posts
O yes , a little roll of toilet paper, always comes handy on the country road. LOL

·
Registered
1,775 Posts
I haven’t used it on the Abarth yet but it works perfectly on my Escalade.

Interesting, will have to investigate it. I have the tire plug kit in the trunk in the jack storage location along with the Jack and two small emergency tool kits. The manual is in the compartment between the seats along with a Springfield 45 Caliber also for emergency purposes

·
Registered
1,775 Posts
I think the emergency air pump has a tire pressure gauge.

·
Registered
1,775 Posts
Glad I don't live in N. Carolina

Awww, you would love it. We have the Smoky mountains and beautiful beaches all in the same state:)

·
Registered
383 Posts
Interesting, will have to investigate it. I have the tire plug kit in the trunk in the jack storage location along with the Jack and two small emergency tool kits. The manual is in the compartment between the seats along with a Springfield 45 Caliber also for emergency purposes
A Springfield 45? I know a car breakdown can be upsetting, but that's no reason to shoot the poor Fiat!

·
Registered
1,775 Posts
A Springfield 45? I know a car breakdown can be upsetting, but that's no reason to shoot the poor Fiat!
Lol, that was good. Maybe just to scare Spidy to fly straight

·
Registered
274 Posts

·
Registered
731 Posts
My Driver's side compartment has the cupholders, the passenger compartment has my dog's harness & "doggles". Manuals are on the shelf by my desk. Essential paperwork, flashlight, miniature Ray Bans for when my grandsons come for a ride and driving gloves in the glove box. Lip balm & spare hearing aid batteries in the console storage.

·
Registered
274 Posts
... a Springfield 45 Caliber also for emergency purposes
Someone asked me why I carried a .45, I told ‘em because they don’t make a .46

·
Registered
537 Posts
In the passanger side storage area I have the "Tire Kit/Compressor" that FIAT provides. I moved if from the trunk, as I need the truck space. I have augmented it with a harbor freight plug kit.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Yep, we've got sunscreen and hats in ours along with lip balm, breathalyser, hair ties for the other half, charging cables and sun glasses.

·
Registered
1,862 Posts
I have my EC handheld in the passenger side in case I need to flash back to stock in an emergency. Driver's side has the user manuals and a tire pressure gauge. Center console has suncream, gloves, OBD2 dongle, and registration and insurance.

I added the jack kit, tire repair kit and needle nose pliers in the jack storage area of the trunk.

No guns, but then I don't live in NC. If I did, I'd probably want to shoot something too ;)>:):D

(my employer is headquartered in Cary)

1 - 20 of 42 Posts