Fiat 124 Spider Forum banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Premium Member
2020 Fiat 124 Abarth, manual, Chiaro Silver, visability, navigation, convenience packages, brembos
214 Posts
Boeing or Airbus....;)

·
Registered
2017 124 Classica
620 Posts
Dunno bout the wing but the car's trashed. You can see the fenders all fucked up.. . Guarantee, running slammed like that the underside is just as beaten.

·
Registered
2018 Fiat 124 Spider Abarth
2,409 Posts
Is that frost I see on the top?

Is that shot in hell that froze over?!?

·
Registered
2018 Abarth 124 Spider, Mare Blue / Nero Abarth Leather, Brembo's, Record Monza, Automatic
1,389 Posts
Dunno bout the wing but the car's trashed. You can see the fenders all fucked up.. . Guarantee, running slammed like that the underside is just as beaten.
Yes, he spent a lot of money just to junk out the car. I will keep the rest of my opinion to myself, cuz it ain't nice. s

·
Registered
JDM Build Classica [Full Bolt-Ons] EuroCompulsion Tuned
27 Posts
Can also verify from Kingu Tabemono Kaiju that the wing you are looking at is a 326 Power Universal Manriki Wing imported from Japan. The wing itself is an OEM+ styling from the 240sx (S15 gen). Pictures of my 124 with the 326 wing below.

Wheel Tire Car Vehicle Automotive tire

Vehicle Automotive lighting Hood Blue Car

·
Registered
165 Posts
Absolutely horrid on a 124............styling is odd as hell vs. 124 body, it's way too big for a 124, looks like absolute gash. Why would anyone ruin a beautiful car with that monstrosity? Unlike others I won't hide my contempt and dislike for this. Or wait, is this a joke? Might as well stick on a whaletail from a RS Cosworth!

·
Registered
JDM Build Classica [Full Bolt-Ons] EuroCompulsion Tuned
27 Posts
//shrug I'll never understand Abarth purists lol I bought the 124 with intents of emphasizing its more Japanese roots. At all the car meets I've been to, I've only had positive reactions and feedback :) There's a reason why I didn't pay the extra "premium" for the Abarth when there's hardly any performance benefits and just styling differences.

·
Registered
165 Posts
//shrug I'll never understand Abarth purists lol I bought the 124 with intents of emphasizing its more Japanese roots. At all the car meets I've been to, I've only had positive reactions and feedback :) There's a reason why I didn't pay the extra "premium" for the Abarth when there's hardly any performance benefits and just styling differences.
Nothing about being purists. It's about just seeing a cars lines and knowing what looks nice on it and what makes it look gash. I'm betting you go to rice burner car meets where this type of "enhancement" is normal and expected? You definitely don't go to Italian or Fiat/Abarth meets and get nothing but positive responses. As far as your comments about premium.....Abarth is a manufacturer of performance cars with a long respected heritage. Why don't you add up the actual cost of all the Abarth upgrades and tell me they are just a "premium" upgrade with no value added performance.....you're kidding yourself mate. Bilstein, Brembo, LSD, Record Monza exhaust, wheels, external and internal modifications.....yes many are aesthetic but the Abarth will absolutely smash the Fiat model on handling and look better and sound better doing it. Adding a humongous wing which won't ever have functional use is kinda like calling the kettle black. Rant over!

1 - 20 of 30 Posts