Fiat 124 Spider Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello! So.... I kind of misjudged the ATM curb and scraped up my brand new 2018 Abarth black rim. :( I’m so upset!! Rather than spending the $$$ on ANOTHER brand new one, i would like at least try and touch it up first......

Does anyone know what type of paint to try?? I’m desperate!!

Thanks,
Dennis

·
Registered
217 Posts
Other members have quoted:-

Alfa Romeo 607B Grigio Anthracite
Rustoleum Hammered 7216 Black

If you try them let us know the result.

·
Registered
1,846 Posts
Hello! So.... I kind of misjudged the ATM curb and scraped up my brand new 2018 Abarth black rim. :( I’m so upset!! Rather than spending the $$$ on ANOTHER brand new one, i would like at least try and touch it up first......

Does anyone know what type of paint to try?? I’m desperate!!

Thanks,
Dennis
I have two Abarth OEM wheels left for sale from my car. They look like new, no curb rash. If your touch up doesn't work well, I will make you a good deal on one.

·
Registered
744 Posts
I ordered a can of the Rustoleum Hammered 7216 Black, sprayed some into the cap and brushed it onto the curb rash. It looks really good. While not perfect, certainly acceptable unless you look REALLY close.

·
Registered
151 Posts
There professional rim repair services, you can check some videos on youtube, there quite impressive results.

But I would suggest getting lighter wheels instead of fixing))

·
Registered
53 Posts
Subaru Gunmetal is a perfect match.
I did the Rustoleum Hammertone black - struggle to see the scratch. If your not a perfectionist, it works well and is worth the money to try a can from amazon.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts