Fiat 124 Spider Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I attempted to attach the Bondurant brochure, but there is no validation that it is attached.

I am mildly considering flying out to Phoenix for this. I know it would be fun, but I doubt that it happens because it is very much solo, as in your significant other cannot participate. I was hoping that the road rally would allow a +1 passenger, but you actually swap drivers along the way, so you're only driving 1/2 the trip.

I have seen this mentioned in previous posts, but no real details. Please provide details.

I am also mildly concerned about the insurance with $8K deductible. I don't plan to get too crazy, but accidents do happen.

Thanks again!

Regards,

Jeff

·
Registered
283 Posts
I too am thinking of going but not in the summer. I think your insurance will cover the damages up to your deductible.

·
Registered
210 Posts
The Trackside class is fantastic. It's instructive, it's fun, it's addictive! You will get lots of seat time and you will be sad by when it's over. Just do it.
The road rally is not cheap, and not nearly as exciting, but you get the car for yourself (no sharing), and a passenger is free. It is a good opportunity to consolidate friendships from the previous day.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts