Fiat 124 Spider Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
How long did it take for you to receive word about going to Bondurant? I bought my Abarth at the end of March.

Curious because I'd love to go.

Thanks!

·
Registered
727 Posts
Have you called and given them your vin#

Took just a few days for me.
That's what I did months ago. I just called Bondurant and gave them my vin and they set me up. However, things might have changed since then due to higher demand.

·
Registered
186 Posts
That's what I did months ago. I just called Bondurant and gave them my vin and they set me up. However, things might have changed since then due to higher demand.
Yes, the process has changed. This is the email I received yesterday. It has the tel No. to call.
"Congratulations, your VIN is now valid for use in the 2017 FIAT Trackside Experience. The next step is that you will be receiving a welcome e-mail from Bondurant within 2 to 3 business days. It will have your representatives information for you to contact in order to select your Trackside Experience date and to enroll you in the program.If you wish to pay for an additional driver or a non-driving guest you will need to do so through The Bob Bondurant School when they contact you.
If you should have any questions, please feel free to contact us at your convenience.
Thank you,
The FIAT Trackside Experience Team
Phone: 800.998.1110
Fax: 248.553.2138"
I am scheduled at the Bondurant School for August 11, and 12th. :)

·
Registered
56 Posts
That looks exactly like the response I received from them at the beginning of the year. Enjoy it, I was very glad I went.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts