Fiat 124 Spider Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I'm trying to get my Abarth to look like the euro model. Photos on the Web make it look like this front spoiler is a separate part from the grille above it but maybe it's an optical illusion.

On my car it is simply just molded onto the lower grille (the lower grille & spoiler is just one piece of plastic). Is that the way it is on the euro cars? The person who quoted me on painting this part said he'd have to remove the whole bottom grille from the car to paint it like the photos. Does that sound right?

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
1,210 Posts
Looks stock Abarth to me. Same everywhere. Launch Editions in some markets and colours get red accents.

·
Registered
727 Posts

·
Registered
727 Posts
Thanks MotoPete. I ordered one yesterday, shipping from the UK. There were 5 left. I emailed the guy, and he will be getting the little red tow hook cover cap too, but doesn't have a ship date yet. When he gets them in he will list them on the auction site.

I ordered the red mirror caps from my local Fiat dealer. He wasn't able to get access to your EU parts number, and even called his district manager.

·
Registered
727 Posts
Desiraparts.com

For ease of purchase, you might want to see if they have a current listing on eBay. They sell the round tow cap as well.

·
Registered
71 Posts
1 - 11 of 11 Posts