Fiat 124 Spider Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone know if the little colored inserts in the center of our brake lights are removable? I want to wrap mine, but not sure if I can remove them or have to do it on the car?? Thanks!!

·
Registered
587 Posts
I've wondered the same and it is shown as a separate part on the diagram (see item 16 below); however, it is the only part shown without a part#. I am not close to my dealer but if you are I would suggest stopping in the Part's Department and seeing if the can contact FCA and find out. Personally I am thinking about making mine Black (Red car) so if are thinking about the opposite, and they can be removed, I'd consider a trade if you would.

https://www.fiatonlineparts.com/a/F.../_50014_7118373/Lamp--Rear-Tail/i2353715.html

·
Registered
2,358 Posts

·
Registered
2,038 Posts
Wow!!!! I wouldn't mind a red set, but $210 + shipping is a little steep. Looks like they just pop out. 2 clips each. Rattle can might be a better solution. Couldn't find clips #26.

·
Registered
587 Posts
Good find...wonder why they show it in two places? I am willing to trade the pair of Red ones off my car a pair of Black ones if someone with a Black car wants Red, which I think will make each car look real good. PM or email me if interested: [email protected]

·
Registered
2,358 Posts
Now...just gotta get someone to show us how EASY they come off!! ???

·
Registered
2,358 Posts

·
Registered
587 Posts
Great job, thanks. You should see the guy on FB who took his entire tail light a part. So they basically press-fit on? No tabs, clips, etc. that could break?

·
Registered
4,003 Posts
I need one of these, body shop installed the wrong white on my passenger side and I want them to get the correct one (they offered to paint it, um no). I have Bianco Gelato, they installed the pearl white. The site above lists Arctic white and Crystal White Pearl Mica. Is Arctic White supposed to be Bianco Gelato?

·
Registered
4,003 Posts
1 - 12 of 12 Posts