Fiat 124 Spider Forum banner

121 - 130 of 130 Posts

·
Premium Member
842 Posts
Discussion Starter #121
This time delay thing really socks. .... money isn't really the issue. I'm now wondering if I should trawl the net for damaged/breaking 124s in the off- chance of finding an EC V1 !!!
Socks....are they weighed in Lbs or ounces ?

·
Premium Member
842 Posts
Discussion Starter #123
..... and why can't Madness ship direct to UK ?
I guess they receive a job lot of stuff direct from each manufacturer, who are not normally suppliers to the public direct, so until they get their shipment and uncrate, check, separate to stock and orders my order will just have to wait, not unreasonable "as long as the order is filled"......BBS FORGED ALLOYS that never came, remember? However, Melanie kaufman of BBS Germany did advise that BBS customers CAN order direct from Japan..............but I had lost faith after 6 months of fibs.........................After deciding on BMC over EC V4 I did first check out ebay, nothing but expensive filters to airbox units .

·
Premium Member
842 Posts
Discussion Starter #124
Socks are measured in feet.....everyone knows that !!!
Excellent ! as good as if not better than Covid-19 over Garage = Kitchen.

·
Premium Member
842 Posts
Discussion Starter #125
Finally.....No Arthur mate it hasn't arrived yet....finally I know what's happened to my Titanium Turbo blanket ordered from Madness Texas 22/04/20; It seems they dispatched it efficiently enough, left USA 06/05/20 for Heathrow then on 07/05 went into lockdown at a facility called "Langley"...No CIA connection there Brothers....HM Customs Slough, London ! Today I got the first notification since the TB arrived in UK to say, "Now on it's way to destination".

·
Premium Member
842 Posts
Discussion Starter #127
Covid-19....So, if every parcel and package has to sit 2 mts away from each other and my incoming escaped today, I did well...3 wks sat at HMC waiting to GO OUT OF UK ? never heard of the place before... My BMC Maxflow Air Induction system, now ordered from Italy, going to USA to be turned around and sent here could well be having a long rest at "Langley"at the end of it all, so I best not strip out the old air box system just yet, eh. Cheers
ron
How many Liverpool fans have you drawn so far........?

·
Premium Member
842 Posts
Discussion Starter #129
Keeping up the never ending diary.....Bob T posted in "What did you do today section P140 about his new toy...a "Topside Oil Extractor". EWK "PLUS" 6.5 L Auto/Manual. Kain followed up on P141 with his report on his OEM Tools 6 L Auto/Manual oil extractor so I went off and done some researching, returned to Bob & kain requesting full SP on their product and found this....Best Buy seemed to be a Mityvac MV 7300 AUTO only and expensive. JUST behind that was Kains Oil Extractor with the Premium buy being Bob's EWK PLUS at $82.99, USA to UK $55.01 and Customs $29.18 so £142.21 in real money then ! Just ordered as it makes real sense as we have Topside oil filters in the Spider, Low slung (mine is lowered), dirty job with potential risk to drain plug damage / leak, self, especially with aging bones......
I have put it on the Wife's Amazon account so the financial pain will not hurt me too much...though the actual pain when she realises......I blame Bob T myself. No, you don't need links, go look at P140 & P141,Cheers
ron

·
Registered
636 Posts
5 weeks to get my revlimiter gauges. In London now. Nearly here

121 - 130 of 130 Posts