Fiat 124 Spider Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We bought it in June but had it in storage since then. Finally cleaned out the garage today and brought it home.

She is taking lessons now to get her license. If all goes well she'll be driving it in January.

Took 6 hours and we are both exhausted. Pics:

My garage at 11am this morning:

My garage at 5pm this afternoon:

My garage now, with Mrs Flex's Spider Lusso in its new home, finally:

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
First, CONGRATULATIONS to Mrs. FLEX on her new ride!
Thanks! She absolutely loves the car. She's never really been a "car person" obviously but she just loves her little Spider.

Second, That is one tiny garage!
Yep; hence why we've never had a car in it. My other car is a Doge Charger and in order to be able to get in in there the garage would need to be completely empty and that is never going to happen.

Third, Wishing Mrs. FLEX the best of luck when she goes for her driver's test in January.
Thanks. Her driving instructor says she's doing well. We're going out for a cruise in a bit so I will see if that's true. LOL.

Fourth, Does Mrs. FLEX's new ride have a 6 speed manual gear box or automatic transmission?
Automatic. She has no desire to learn to drive a manual and I am OK with that.

Fourth, Nice daily driver!
Thanks. It's my summer car and during the winter I drive a Charger SRT 392

Fifth, Please tell me you have a garage for your daily driver.
It sits in the driveway during the summer but I rent a garage for it during the winter.

Sixth, What praytell happened to all the stuff that had been in that tiny garage? Is your trashman going to muttering obscene words and phrases when he stops at the FLEX house this week?
Neighbors took some of the good stuff and for the rest.....

Trashman will not be swearing at me.

Seventh, Totally well played!
I just like to see her happy. :);):love:

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Your Charger lives close to wear it was born. I like what you have as much as any of the special 2023 "farewell" editions.
Yes, I've owned 4 Chargers now and met many people that work at the Brampton Assembly Plant over the years.

I actually considered buying a final 2023 version but it seems pointless as there aren't enough new features to justify the money and my 2016 only has about 44,000 kilometers on it (27.5k miles).

1 - 5 of 5 Posts