1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
958 Posts
I have no problems with the site.

·
Registered
351 Posts
I get the error in all browsers and OSes I've tried.

MacOS: Firefox, Chrome, and Opera
Windows 10: Firefox and Edge

Only at that link in the OP. Everything else on the site is fine. Even page one of that thread loads fine. Page two screws up.

·
Registered
958 Posts

·
Registered
958 Posts
Is anyone working on this? I found another page 2 that is not displaying properly it the "of course my dealer" page.

·
Registered
958 Posts

·
Administrator
401 Posts
All fixed :)

For whatever reason, when two $ show up in the first post on additional pages in a thread, they can sometimes wreak havoc on the CSS coding on the page. I removed the one $ and refreshed my page. It is now showing properly for me. Can you all confirm the same?

Dayle

·
Registered
191 Posts
New issue today. All pages are hanging wall trying to load – very long load times.

Speed Test shows my download speeds at a very strong and consistent 61 Mbps. Other sites are loading very quickly. Clearing cache and restarting everything had no impact. Only this forum's site is affected. All pages are taking over a minute to load.

·
Administrator
401 Posts
Hey there

On Friday, all sites would have been a bit slow, and sometimes may even have crashed. The link from Chipshot explains why. That was cleared up late Friday night.

Dayle

·
Registered
134 Posts
I posted a message on one thread and it also appeared on the last thread I posted to. I posted an apology on the thread it was mis-posted on, but the mis-post disappeared after I posted the apology., Things got cleared up, but it happened again in another post. I'm not be chasing these mis-posts anymore, but will only do one post a day.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts