Fiat 124 Spider Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
298 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hello! Have enjoyed reading and learning from you all as I contemplated (ok, fell in love very quickly with) the new Spider. Brought it home a week ago...Rosso Abarth...and having a ridiculous amount of fun driving it. After months and months and months of rain (after a five year drought so I'll stop complaining now), we've had a week of straight sunshine and the top is almost never up on the car.

Immediate need...an outdoor car cover if you have any suggestions. Ordered red tow hook cover, but looking at red side mirror covers and red lower air dam blow the grill if you have any suggestions.

·
Registered
727 Posts
The warm sunshine has been otherworldly, as I'd forgotten what it's typically like to live here in La La Land. I had the top down today while blowing the air conditioner. Your dealer can get the side mirrors in red, black, or silver. The lower grill trim is only available in red through Desira (probably the same place you ordered your tow hook cover from). There are a few car cover choices on eBay. Congrats.

·
Registered
3,359 Posts
It has been beautiful in the Bay Area. I've had the top down every chance I can get this week.

·
Registered
958 Posts
Hello! Have enjoyed reading and learning from you all as I contemplated (ok, fell in love very quickly with) the new Spider. Brought it home a week ago...Rosso Abarth...and having a ridiculous amount of fun driving it. After months and months and months of rain (after a five year drought so I'll stop complaining now), we've had a week of straight sunshine and the top is almost never up on the car.

Immediate need...an outdoor car cover if you have any suggestions. Ordered red tow hook cover, but looking at red side mirror covers and red lower air dam blow the grill if you have any suggestions.
Good-Win Racing sells a decent cover for not much money.

·
Registered
106 Posts

http://www.ebay.com/itm/142226404641

Welcome to the forum!

·
Registered
298 Posts
Discussion Starter #9 (Edited)
Thanks...have learned alot in a week from everyone here. Red tow-hook, red air dam, and car cover ordered. Just talked to dealer about the Abarth fender badges that are on my equipment list that I didn't receive. Will f/u tomorrow after they talk to the Parts Dept. Fiat USA said I am due them. Next up may be either new Brembo or Wilwood brakes.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts