Fiat 124 Spider Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone have the MGP caliper covers? How did the install go and are you happy with the result? Was planning on painting mine but the covers look more durable and a lot easier. Thanks for any feedback.

·
Registered
68 Posts
I concur, second vehicle I have installed them on! Easy installation look great! :) mine are red with white Abarth! No screws!

·
Registered
575 Posts
I'm typically really picky when it comes to covers, but I presume because these aren't universal they should look good? Pictures please !!

·
Registered
242 Posts

·
Registered
733 Posts
I ordered a set for my 2017 Ford Fusion Sport, in black with white "SPORT" on them. I didn't get red covers because the car is ruby red, and since I have black wheels on the car, I wanted matching covers, to be more subtle. Plan on installing them this weekend. Since my Abarth has the Brembo package, no need for them, but I can see how a non-Brembo (or Wilwood or Rotora) equipped cars might want them for aesthetic reasons. The calipers on my Sport are just plain ugly, so putting these caliper covers on them should dress up that area nicely.

I'm pretty sure when you go to order them, you have to put in the year / make / model of the car, choose the color of the caliper cover you want, and choose the available script you want on them. If they don't have the script on their machine, they'll either get it uploaded, or tell you it's not available. On the Sport, I think I had a choice of the oval Ford script, SPORT in block letters, MGP, and that might've been it.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts