Fiat 124 Spider Forum banner

41 - 50 of 50 Posts

·
Registered
1,114 Posts
Pretty sure my 124 is on this boat. Is there a way to find out when it will arrive in the US?
There are plenty of tracking sites. Try MarineTraffic.com to start.
Due to arrive at destination PAM CA on Oct 23rd at 21:00.
Thank you! I’ve been trying to search what port is PAM CA. Having no luck.
Panama Canal. On its way to the East Coast. Separate vessel serving the west?
Do you think any of these late runs 2020s will be sold as 2021s?
Doubtful. Their VINs already indicate 2020 model year.

Reactions: rexracerx9

·
Registered
3 Posts
So is the general recommendation to take what you can get or try to get someone to actually place an order to spec? (Abarth manual in white without the Veleo appearance is what I'm looking for)

·
Registered
261 Posts
So is the general recommendation to take what you can get or try to get someone to actually place an order to spec? (Abarth manual in white without the Veleo appearance is what I'm looking for)
If no more are being built you could still take white with red bits, swap to desired colour, black, carbon, gray etc. Then sell the red bits to someone on this Forum. You guys have got air routes like we have buses and trains. Make a weekend out of it. I flew to London from Glasgow to pick up my newly restored 74 124 back in 1996.Enjoyed every minute of the 7 hour drive back!

·
Registered
110 Posts
I'd call a few dealers and have them reach out to a actual FCA rep to get a definitive answer to confirm.

There is good news though. You will probably find what you want. It seems all of the left over covid cars stuck in transit and production are 2020 models year cars. There are hundreds of new 2020 Abarths headed to dealers right now. They should be delivered to actual dealers in the next 2-3 weeks. You should be able to get a deal considering it's almost winter. Good Luck.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Thanks. I feel late to this game but am glad to be here. I'm reaching out to my local dealer who has one on the way. It has the Monza Record exhaust which I'd rather not have. However if I can get a good enough deal on it it will be worth it.

·
Registered
1,114 Posts
The ship is waiting to transit the Gatun locks.

·
Registered
316 Posts
I have been talking with Skip Jones at Jake Sweeney Fiat in Kentucky. He says his dealer has 78 124’s on order and 2020 is indeed the last year.

I have bought and sold a 2017 Classica and a 2018 Abarth. Neither were the exact spec I wanted, so I have Skip looking for the exact one I want. Surely he can do that with 78 on order! I want a red one with the Convenience, Nav and Sound, and Lighting package. No more. I have Brembo brakes and lowered Recaros ready to go in it, if I decide to purchase.

·
Registered
4 Posts
The ship is waiting to transit the Gatun locks.

View attachment 79781
Yes! I’m anxiously awaiting my Mare Blue Abarth! Hopeful to see it the 1st week in November

·
Registered
261 Posts
Yes! I’m anxiously awaiting my Mare Blue Abarth! Hopeful to see it the 1st week in November
I'm loving watch this ship heading north from Panama Canal.... When does the Hurricane Season start? Hope everyone can find a Spider that they really want when the wee arachnids scatter out at Jacksonville

41 - 50 of 50 Posts