Fiat 124 Spider Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Received a package from FCA that contained a booklet re. Spider features, and an offer to get a Red Leather Fiat key chain. "Just enter the provided pin code and your postal code." An e-mail was supposed to arrive with a verification process. After 24 hours I called Windsor and was told it could take 2 days, and after 2 1/2 days the note arrived. So, I should be getting this gift by mail soon. Thought my experience might save others wondering about this slow process.

·
Registered
211 Posts
Nothing slow about it. I received the FCA package (which admittedly was aimed at FIAT 500 owners) filled out the online form with the PIN about a month ago, a few days later got a confirmation email then received the keychain in the mail earlier this week.

Why the hurry to get a keychain? It's a bleeping keychain...

When we stop nitpicking everything and anything FCA does maybe they'll stick around (FIAT) in America long enough for Americans (and Canadians) to start seriously buying their cars.

·
Registered
349 Posts
When we stop nitpicking everything and anything FCA does maybe they'll stick around (FIAT) in America long enough for Americans (and Canadians) to start seriously buying their cars.
What they should really focus on is making their cars stand out so much that we don't bother picking at the small stuff because right now that's what BMW and Mercedes owners are like, they put up with a lot of things but at the same time get a lot at the same time.

·
Registered
2,359 Posts
HA! The nitpicking comes directly from FCA...they want it! HUH? WHAT? Why do I say that...because I have gotten at least THREE different survey requests and one of the request I've gotten three more time. (This is AFTER I filled them all out). Seems like they are nitpicking me to nitpick them...Love that word...gonna use it at least twice today. Mahalo @Lord_GalAthon

Aloha!

·
Registered
211 Posts
It's funny because it's true though. I've also gotten a few survey requests but they're short requests that don't bother me and I'm happy to fill them out if it helps them better "nail" their market.

·
Registered
587 Posts
What they should really focus on is making their cars stand out so much that we don't bother picking at the small stuff because right now that's what BMW and Mercedes owners are like, they put up with a lot of things but at the same time get a lot at the same time.
I have bought/ordered new BMWs and Mercedes (and Porsches and many other makes, including domestics such as Chevy and Ford) and the experiences with the former far exceeded those from FCA; you get what you pay for, and what I expected.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts