Fiat 124 Spider Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Bob,

How much if I pick up?

I am coming south to Flagler Beach area later this week after the rains ease off. Would like to see the mods to your ride.

Cheers

·
Registered
609 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Bob,

How much if I pick up?

I am coming south to Flagler Beach area later this week after the rains ease off. Would like to see the mods to your ride.

Cheers
It should not cost more than $2 to ship so $13? And you are welcome to stop by as I am on the beach/A1A about 14 miles north of Flagler Beach. Email me if you like: [email protected]

·
Registered
609 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Still for sale...the guy seems concerned about the Canadian dollar exchange rate, which I guess more important to him than paying a couple extra bucks and having a chance to see a modded 124 in person.

·
Registered
609 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Yeah, lots of choices online, and I bought 2 from a buddy to keep in the car for us and he sent me an extra so that is the one I sold. However, I have no idea where he got them from.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Gee Bob,

From your e-mails, I did not realize that the money was so important to you, or that I was to purchase the privilege of seeing your mods. I did say that you should sell hat if possible instead of waiting for me to arrive. And since I only have a lowly Classica, did not want to be a poser. Again, sorry to have been so much trouble for you, and that you needed a public forum to vent.

Cheers!

·
Registered
609 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
You are correct, money is not an issue to me at all but I did not get what I have today for giving things away for free. Besides, I offered you the hat for less and said you were welcome to come over and see my car in person and I would more than happy to show you the mods I did, as you wanted. However, you decided against it since the discount was not enough due to the Canadian $ exchange rate: remember those emails now?! And it sounds like you feel inferior that you have a Classica, which you should not.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts