Fiat 124 Spider Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Whats everyone's thoughts on using a car cover? To further complicate matters I have vinyl wrapped hood and trunk.

Thanks

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Very nice! I am a big fan of the logos, emblems and badging. My dealer ordered the mopar cover? I guess OEM. But my bigger concern is the vinyl wrap. I was reading about car covers on cover king and there was a one line warning about using covers on wrapped vehicles, so now I am second guessing my decision.

·
Retired Moderator
676 Posts
Very nice! I am a big fan of the logos, emblems and badging. My dealer ordered the mopar cover? I guess OEM. But my bigger concern is the vinyl wrap. I was reading about car covers on cover king and there was a one line warning about using covers on wrapped vehicles, so now I am second guessing my decision.
I would not know why a cover that breathes would be an issue...you could always ask the people who wrapped your car...I am sure they would know...

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Good point, lol. The dealer had it done and I didn't pay for it, but can check through them. Hopefully, they vetted the use with the wrapper or they wouldn't sell it.

·
Registered
89 Posts
I park in a covered garage but for those rare occasions when I have to park outside for a few days I got the Pep Boys size small for $35

·
Registered
727 Posts
I park in a covered garage but for those rare occasions when I have to park outside for a few days I got the Pep Boys size small for $35
I'm in your category Dan. I have a garage but sometimes I go to retreats where I leave my car parked outside for a week or more. I was thinking of getting an easy to use partial cover to protect the interior and top from the sun. This one is on eBay and I'll probably get it.

Attachments

Reactions: DanRodemsky

·
Registered
291 Posts
LongBeach Jim, I have the dome cover and I love it. Use it when I park the car with the top down,keeps interior cool and protected.

·
Registered
727 Posts
LongBeach Jim, I have the dome cover and I love it. Use it when I park the car with the top down,keeps interior cool and protected.
I hadn't thought about the "top down" application of the cover. All the better. Thanks.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts