Fiat 124 Spider Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys.
I’m a girl from Ca who just bought a 2018 Spider Classica. Like my title says, my car was stolen just over a month ago and I actually just found out that it was recovered! Lol I want nothing to with that car anymore, who knows what those weirdos did in it/did to it. I am a very proud owner of my new fiat, I don’t really know anything about cars to tell you the truth but I did do some research on the 124 spider because I was concerned about getting it serviced since they don’t make it anymore. I think I got this car for a great deal, it has a few little paint chips hear and there but you can barely tell. All I know, is that convertibles are cool and this car looks soooooo much sexier than a miata. Since my knowledge on cars, let alone the spider, is so minuscule…I decided to join this forum to connect to other drivers and ask questions. Anything that you think I should know about the car is greatly appreciated!

·
Registered
2017 Abarth 124 Spider
522 Posts
Welcome! A few of us from Cali hanging around here. There's a thread for new owners, threads about a lot of issues we've run into, and a lot of great knowledge amongst a very helpful group of people. Congrats on the new ride!

·
Registered
Abarth 124 Spider in Isola d'Elba Blue
289 Posts
Hi guys.
I’m a girl from Ca who just bought a 2018 Spider Classica. Like my title says, my car was stolen just over a month ago and I actually just found out that it was recovered! Lol I want nothing to with that car anymore, who knows what those weirdos did in it/did to it. I am a very proud owner of my new fiat, I don’t really know anything about cars to tell you the truth but I did do some research on the 124 spider because I was concerned about getting it serviced since they don’t make it anymore. I think I got this car for a great deal, it has a few little paint chips hear and there but you can barely tell. All I know, is that convertibles are cool and this car looks soooooo much sexier than a miata. Since my knowledge on cars, let alone the spider, is so minuscule…I decided to join this forum to connect to other drivers and ask questions. Anything that you think I should know about the car is greatly appreciated!
Hey, welcome to the forum. I'm a bit confused by your message. Did your 2018 Spider Classica get stolen? Or was a previous car stolen and replaced with a 2018 Spider Classica?

·
Registered
2020 124 Abarth Convenience Group - Nav and Sound - Visibility Group - AT
108 Posts
welcome to the fun and safe travels!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts