Fiat 124 Spider Forum banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
1,034 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
there's a lot on the market for MX5 but not 124, also does anyone know the brake component are innerchangeable between MX5 and 124?

·
Registered
676 Posts
Only interior. I have been searching as well. It is strange how much is available for the MX5 ND and not for the Fiat or Abarth 124.

Madness has mirror covers and a rear deck spoiler. REV9 has some interior bits.

It does seem that the aftermarket for our cars has slowed waaaaaay down.

Reactions: jleo

·
Registered
1,034 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Only interior. I have been searching as well. It is strange how much is available for the MX5 ND and not for the Fiat or Abarth 124.

Madness has mirror covers and a rear deck spoiler. REV9 has some interior bits.

ahhhh that's unfortunate, there's a lot for the 500tho. Wonder how much power can the transmission handle. I would want something like 220whp on the abarth.

a full ground effect kit. Splitter side skirt and a GT Wing

·
Registered
2,217 Posts
They need to sell enough to make it worth the aftermarket manufacturer's while.

·
Registered
211 Posts
,... does anyone know the brake component are innerchangeable between MX5 and 124?
Yes brake components are interchangeable between the two.
I orderred a mx5 big brake kit from Wilwood and it fit my 124 perfectly.
I suppose its possible that the fiat and mazda may have different brake pad compounds, but all the parts will fit.

Reactions: pikeman

·
Registered
1,034 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I can assure you that we at EC have not slowed down development for the 124. We have several new things coming. At the moment we are simply in between product releases.

Greg
I am excited to hear about that

Really want to know how my 124 look like with an aggressive splitter and a GT Wing

·
Registered
418 Posts
Same here. I'm trying to pace the mods we do to Lil Mamba so we can track how much improvement each performance mod makes. Last two mods were rear and front sway bar, and it's going to be a few weeks before the next race.

·
Registered
188 Posts

Attachments

·
Registered
676 Posts

·
Registered
188 Posts
Madness has a similar spoiler and they also have side skirts..that front splitter would just complete the look. It doesn't look like this company ships international, hopefully we see more mods in the aesthetics department soon

·
Registered
1,034 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·

·
Registered
188 Posts
I've been looking for something like this too.. no idea which wing this is but it's Raggazon's Abarth 124. Currently have the madness rear lip spoiler

Attachments

·
Registered
956 Posts
Reactions: SpagWagonsScot

·
Registered
1,034 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
I've been looking for something like this too.. no idea which wing this is but it's Raggazon's Abarth 124. Currently have the madness rear lip spoiler
This looks great,
I do like the shape of the wing, and how it looked on the spider.

ahh where can I get it, could not find any info on this wing

·
Registered
62 Posts
The rear spoiler on their website looks like the identical style as the one that Madness 500 sells. Does anyone know for sure if it is? Can't be too far off. Also notice that Good-win has them on sale for $100 off.

·
Registered
676 Posts
They are different. Look on the deck lid factory spoiler seam line. The Madness version does not follow that seam line while 300 does.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts