Fiat 124 Spider Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
604 Posts
It seems to me that they will show the scuffs more than the actual sills.

·
Registered
727 Posts
why are we still waiting for a set from fiat when they are already out there for the ND, just seems silly
Agree. I rigged this up while I'm waiting. It looks decent, but I'm not sure how the decals will hold up over time.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
2,296 Posts

·
Registered
719 Posts
If any of you guys are looking to buy one of these, let me know. I have a pair that I bought but ended up not installing so I'm looking to get rid of it. They also won't take weeks to ship like these, haha.

·
Registered
34 Posts
I like the idea of them, but haven't seen any placed yet. Any reason you decided not to install?, or just a change of preference?

·
Registered
719 Posts
I like the idea of them, but haven't seen any placed yet. Any reason you decided not to install?, or just a change of preference?
Change of preference really, and they're a bit expensive at $215 imo.

·
Registered
34 Posts
I understand, thanks. I'm toying with the idea of changing appearance of my Classica, but I'm such a purist at heart it's hard for me to customize anything, LOL. But... I do like them.

·
Registered
719 Posts
189 USD ???
Am I the only one who thinks this is too much money?

Best regards
Pete
Oh they are definitely overpriced for what they are (yay door sills), but they are made out of carbon fiber (legitimate too) and look really nice (as if they came from the factory). Definitely one of those "want not need" situations haha.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts