Fiat 124 Spider Forum banner
341 - 360 of 380 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Just did the whole install thanks to all who wrote this up
Ameridan and 68wooley
You guys rock !

Infotainment is super snappy when using CarPlay it almost feels like a brand new system ! If you have not done this I HIGHLY recommend it !
Question: I would like to do this to my newly purchased 2017 Abarth but the download links on the original post don’t have files in them anymore. How did you get yours?

·
Registered
57 Posts
If you do this mod, DON'T INSTALL TOUCH SCREEN WHILE MOVING TWEAK.

for some reason the touch screen works on android auto screen but there is no sound when using android auto (no nav no music no nothing)

when i reinstalled the firmware 70.000.100 everything was good. I was able to install the tweaks EXCEPT enable touch screen.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Is there anyone who can help me out with

cmu150_NA_70.00.100A_failsafe.up
cmu150 NA_70.00.100A_reinstall.up
files, I’m trying to upgrade my daughters car and did not realize the servers were taken down recently

·
Registered
'17 Abarth AT track tool
29 Posts
Anyone experienced an issue where a fully operational CarPlay simply stopped working? It first started when I was pushing my knee into the tunnel in sharp turns, the phone would disconnect, and I had to reinsert the cable to get it back. But at a certain point it stopped working completely.

Funny thing is the phone still charges using the USB port, just no sights of CP on the head-unit.

I'll appreciate your advice

·
Registered
2019 Clasica
143 Posts
For anyone looking for the cmu150_NA_70.00.100A_... files:

·
Registered
53 Posts
For anyone looking for the cmu150_NA_70.00.100A_... files:
Anyone has the EU files? Pretty please. Found them on local Mazda forum. Checksums match so I should be good to go.

·
Registered
2 Posts
This is a great thread, so glad I found it. I am a new owner of a Spider and definitely want to do this upgrade to CarPlay. Wondering what hardware package to buy. I found this on Amazon...anyone recommend anything.

341 - 360 of 380 Posts