Fiat 124 Spider Forum banner

541 - 547 of 547 Posts

·
Registered
1,053 Posts
Somewhere, there's a config file that indicates you have LHD, that needs to be changed to RHD to trigger the change, but I can't recall where. I am not at all familiar with CarPlay, but is it possible a clue to another solution is in this article?

·
Registered
744 Posts
Somewhere, there's a config file that indicates you have LHD, that needs to be changed to RHD to trigger the change, but I can't recall where. I am not at all familiar with CarPlay, but is it possible a clue to another solution is in this article?
Yeah, no. Found that one. They say it's a setting in the radio - yet WE know that it's a miracle the thing works at ALL on our cars! Not a major hassle, just thought it might be nice to flip it so the clock is on the far right.

·
Registered
1,991 Posts
Yeah, no. Found that one. They say it's a setting in the radio - yet WE know that it's a miracle the thing works at ALL on our cars! Not a major hassle, just thought it might be nice to flip it so the clock is on the far right.
I wonder if anyone who's done the upgrade in a country that drives on the left (UK, Australia or Japan) can tell us if the status bar is on the left or right in their car? Might give a clue as to how this is set. The fact those radios in the article can change it does suggest its a setting in the config in the radio rather than something on the connected phone.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Just installed v70.00.100 NA N today, used the zip MazdaToFiatV70 confirming ID7v2 worked.
Then installed the hardware and confirmed Android Auto worked.
Then v70.00.335 that fixes the BT echo, used serial to hack it ID7 Recovery v2 and installed the Fiat zip again, and a few tweaks.
So far so good, thank you guys!

541 - 547 of 547 Posts