Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Staging Location

(Be there by 7:20AM)
Sunday, June 30, 2019

McDonalds

496 US-130, Hightstown, NJ 08520

This thread is for anyone in the tri-state area that wants to come out and have a small meetup at Cars and Coffee. Space is limited at the actual venue, but that's fine. We should be there early enough to make it in time. The way that this works is that we'll all meet at a Mcdonalds in East Windsor, NJ, and then drive together to Cars and Coffee.

It's about a 20 minute drive from McDonalds to the location that C&C is being held at. Keep in mind that we aren't going to be the only ones staging at McDonalds but I will tackle that when it's time. We will all more than likely be rolling out with more than just our Spiders and I will speak to the individual groups there once we arrive. Lastly, mind your manners when we're at these locations. That means don't do any burnouts or excessively rev your engine, etc. We all seem to be a mature bunch so I doubt that'll be a problem.

If you can't make it out that's fine, I know it's early for a Sunday. I'm planning something bigger for July but this is great to just chat and get to know each other and also have some **** coffee. Unfortunately we aren't going to have any long walks on the beach guys, sorry.

***If you can make it, please post here and vote on the poll. I will contact you via PM and ask for your phone number and where you're coming from. I'll need everyone's phone numbers and generally where they're coming from so that way I can coordinate everything. Do NOT post your phone number on this thread. I will contact you.***

Here is the address for C&C itself, please note that we are -not- meeting up here, and will roll out together as a unit. We will be meeting up at the McDonalds 20 minutes away. I'm including this just in case:
Cars & Coffee New Jersey

Moto Business Park
400 Rike Drive, Millstone Township, NJ 08535

(1 Mile South of Route 33 off Prodelin Way)

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Hey I see people voted on the poll but havent posted a single thing. Feel free to PM me in lieu of posting here if you'd like. Cheers.

·
Registered
11 Posts
I recently just picked up a 17' and joined. Can most likely meet up, I'm familiar with that area and pass through there a lot for work

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks for reminding me about this thread, Ohka. I only got 1 other reply so I'm going to call it off. If someone wants to pick up the mantle feel free to ^_^ Sorry about this!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts