Fiat 124 Spider Forum banner

21 - 40 of 61 Posts

·
Registered
107 Posts
Saw a white Lusso/Classica on Hwy 680 N near Danville/Alamo on Saturday morning (around 8:30 - 9 am ish). Male driver, dark hair, goatee, looking to be in his 40's-50's. Anyone here?

·
Registered
248 Posts
Discussion Starter #26
Saw a silver Abarth heading northbound on 101 just past San Juan road where the 101 goes through the Eucalyptus on Sunday afternoon. Anyone here?

·
Registered
3,359 Posts
Saw a white Lusso/Classica on Hwy 680 N near Danville/Alamo on Saturday morning (around 8:30 - 9 am ish). Male driver, dark hair, goatee, looking to be in his 40's-50's. Anyone here?
That's funny, I have a white Lusso, and I was driving right through there at that time and day, but in my red Charger LOL.

·
Registered
107 Posts
That's funny, I have a white Lusso, and I was driving right through there at that time and day, but in my red Charger LOL.
And I was in my Red Prius. I thought it "could" be you, but I didn't get the impression you were as old as the driver appeared to be.

·
Registered
478 Posts
I live in LA But I work in San Jose near Santana Row. Just had dinner and saw not one but two Abarth 124 this evening on Santana Row. The first was all black. The second was white with the heritage stripe. That's the most I've seen in one place at one time. Either of those two someone here?

I might be moving up here soon as well.

·
Registered
3,359 Posts
I live in LA But I work in San Jose near Santana Row. Just had dinner and saw not one but two Abarth 124 this evening on Santana Row. The first was all black. The second was white with the heritage stripe. That's the most I've seen in one place at one time. Either of those two someone here?

I might be moving up here soon as well.
Interesting and cool. I work in the area, and have seen neither.

·
Registered
41 Posts
The sightings are so rare. Just drove up 84 to have lunch at Alice's and waved at a gentleman in a silver Abarth on his way down, right at the one-lane construction stop. Maybe that was one of y'all.

·
Registered
478 Posts
For those in the South Bay, where is the nearest Fiat dealer? The only thing I find is Capital Fiat which says it is now closed. So no dealer service in the San Jose Area? Do I need to head north?

·
Registered
167 Posts
For those in the South Bay, where is the nearest Fiat dealer? The only thing I find is Capital Fiat which says it is now closed. So no dealer service in the San Jose Area? Do I need to head north?
I thought Normandin took over Fiat for the San Jose area. (or are they closed already) I think there's also a new dealer in Gilroy. If you're headed north avoid McKevitt in Berkeley, I had a bad experience there. Burlingame is ok though.

·
Registered
478 Posts
Hmm. Ok. I see Normandin now. I guess they did take over. Looks to be the same location. That is what I was looking for. Thanks!

·
Registered
27 Posts
Anybody in or around Sonoma County? Our Fiat dealer doesn't even carry the 124 (I had to drive 2 hours just to buy mine). I've got the only one I've ever seen around here, but would love to see another.

·
Registered
76 Posts
San Francisco, and have never seen a 124 in the wild. Waiting for mine. It has been sitting in the storage/transfer facility in Benicia for a week and a half. The Gilroy dealer says they have no say when it will be trucked to them. All interactions with that dealership have been very unpleasant. Have had positive experiences at McKevitt w/ my 500T.

·
Registered
167 Posts
Also San Francisco. Have a Prima for 1 year 4 months. I've seen 3 others since I got mine (unfortunately tail lights only), always on the freeway, always by the time I start to catch up they exit and are gone. McKevitt was nice when I was shopping, but they got caught ripping me off over on the service side when I had my 500AC

21 - 40 of 61 Posts