Fiat 124 Spider Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Super Moderator
956 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is kind of a puny issue but I just spent way way too much time cleaning my top. The brush that came with the kit released a lot of bristles and they stuck! The top looked like a cat had been sleeping on it.
I'll be calling them about this but I expect to be talking to an answering service that could give a fig.
Wish I'd bought the ragg product. . .
Regards
Pete

·
Registered
155 Posts
This is kind of a puny issue but I just spent way way too much time cleaning my top. The brush that came with the kit released a lot of bristles and they stuck! The top looked like a cat had been sleeping on it.
I'll be calling them about this but I expect to be talking to an answering service that could give a fig.
Wish I'd bought the ragg product. . .
Regards
Pete
I got the same brush and same result. I did "massage" the bush when I first got it, to try and knock out any loose bristles, and while I wouldn't go as far as to say a cat had been sleeping on it, there definitely were a lot of horse hairs on the top. I just went through and picked them all off, a lint roller did not pick much up. I haven't washed the top since, this was only 10 days ago, but I'm hoping that the next time i use the brush it won't be letting out so many bristles.

Good luck and let me know what the Chemical Guys say.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts