Fiat 124 Spider Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The church that I grew up in has a yearly car show. I was invited to the show, but my 1971 Chevelle was in the shop. What the heck...I'll take my Fiat 124 Spider Abarth. I wasn't going to register the car, but a couple of folks working the show were so enthused over the Fiat, that they talked me into registering it. There were some beautiful cars there from antiques to classics and very few new cars. My car got lots of attention. When it came time for the trophies to be given out, I was talking and not even paying attention. They announced my number and car description as a people's choice award winner and I hesitated because I couldn't believe it! I couldn't have been more proud of my little Cherry Bomb! Wonderful day of reconnecting with some old friends, family members, eating some good food, seeing some gorgeous cars...and winning a trophy! Life is good!

Attachments

·
Registered
1,086 Posts
Congrats. I took my spider to the local cars and coffee and I was shocked over the attention the car got. When there's Ferrari and Lamborghinis near your car , it was a major compliment. Congrats again.

·
Registered
2,038 Posts
Congrats to you and Cherry Bomb on your first trophy together. These cars are amazing and scarce. I have yet to see another outside the dealership in 5 months and 6k miles of driving.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts