Fiat 124 Spider Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everybody, my name is Massimo and live in Milan, Italy. Finally, almost 35 years after putting my bottom for the first and last time in a white Fiat 124 Spider, I got my Abarth 124. White, of course (and black). And, of course, I'm happy like a 48 yo child :D. The car is spectacular and the sound coming from Record Monza Exhaust gives me shivers and a constant erection. As long as I keep this car I'm sure I won't need any blue pill. Anyway, glad to be here. You can't imagine how helpful this forum has been for me before buying the car when I was submerged by doubts and questions. So thank you, grazie everybody. I'll be around; let's keep in touch ;).
Ciao
Massimo

·
Registered
2,359 Posts
Aloha @Massi_MY69

sounds like you got a sweet Abarth. Congrats and welcome aboard. WHO NEEDS A BLUE PILL when you have an Abarth?!?!?!

·
Registered
3,052 Posts
Benvenuto e auguri Massimo

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thank you. Grazie :). My first convertible ever and Spring is so far! I can't wait... The first time I started the engine before closing the door I burst into laughter. I was hysterical! Am I normal? :D
Yeah, no blue pill!

·
Registered
2,359 Posts
Bellissimo ! !! !!!!

·
Registered
1,390 Posts
Reactions: Massi_MY69

·
Registered
534 Posts
Beautiful - enjoy! And, welcome to the forum.

·
Registered
1,964 Posts
proper color for an Abarth!
Don't forget RED!! The beautiful white was my wife's second choice. We both feel a sports car needs to be bright. I had a 1968 Jag XKE Roadster way back in the late 70's in canary yellow. It never failed to garner attention, lol:)

·
Registered
53 Posts
We too love the little car - my family in Capua are all jealous that we bought one! last visit we had a 500L as rental which they thought was super nice! lol

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Hi SpiderHammer, what an amazing coincidence! I had my uncle and still a cousine in Hamilton and my family comes from Capua/Caserta. Don't tell me that we are relatives :-D.
Everybody forgive me for the off-topic. Btw in red it's stunning.

We too love the little car - my family in Capua are all jealous that we bought one! last visit we had a 500L as rental which they thought was super nice! lol

1 - 20 of 28 Posts