Fiat 124 Spider Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know there is a thread for this on the main site . But if any body missed it there is some excellent Cill plates available .

They are aluminium screen printed . All you need to fit is some double sided tape . There quite thick and look great, door closes over the top no problems there .
Made by Francesco Ulivieri in Italy delivered in less than a week for 40 euro to the UK. And yes that is for a pair.

....Guys no brainer ,Go get....

https://21stcenturyfiat124spider.wordpress.com . look at 2019 blog posts this is how I found them.

Or [email protected]

·
Registered
28 Posts
I bought these awhile back and they are great. Holding up with no signs of wear. An inexpensive upgrade.

·
Registered
1,270 Posts
Agreed. I purchased them as well, and they shipped pretty quick. Price was right, and quality is good.

·
Registered
2,255 Posts
Yep...me too! Changed the sticky back tape to 3M... that was a PIA. Probably didn’t need to do it.. but I’m a bit OCD.
The only real issue was the edges are rough (metal, not tape). I wish the finish on the edges was better. Regardless, I would buy again.
Aloha mike

·
Registered
1,270 Posts
... but I’m a bit OCD.
Mike, say it isn't so! lol But hey, I'm the last one to talk, as I have more than my fair share of moments too. :)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts