Fiat 124 Spider Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2020 Abarth 124 Brillante White Velleno package with Monza exhaust.
1,344 Posts
Aww man hate to loose another member! Expecially one with my cars twin. Understand though life takes many directions and you need to go in the right direction for you at the time. Best of luck to you wherever life takes you. BTW that’s one good looking car! 😉

·
Premium Member
510 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Aww man hate to loose another member! Expecially one with my cars twin. Understand though life takes many directions and you need to go in the right direction for you at the time. Best of luck to you wherever life takes you. BTW that’s one good looking car! 😉
Thanks @mtnghost, I hope to be back here in a few years!

·
Registered
343 Posts
Photos are current—taken August 3, 2022 in Tucson, Arizona

View attachment 94252
View attachment 94253

This gorgeous 2020 Fiat 124 Spider Abarth with 5510 miles features a 6-speed manual transmission and is finished in Puro White Tri-Coat Pearl Exterior Paint (Metallic White) over Nero (Black) Abarth leather sport seats. Clean title. 2 keys included.

Options
  • Convenience Group ($1,495): Blind–Spot and Cross–Path Detection, ParkSense® Rear Park–Assist System, Heated Exterior Mirrors, Automatic–Dimming Exterior Mirrors, Auto–Dimming Rear View Mirror, Universal Garage Door Opener, and Security Alarm
  • Visibility Group ($995): LED Headlamps, Adaptive Front Headlamps, Automatic Headlamp Leveling System, Headlamp Washer, Daytime LED Running Lamps
  • Veleno Appearance Group ($495): Abarth Carpeted Floor Mats, Bright Dead Pedal, Red Mirror Cap, Red Fascia Lower Lip, Red Tow Eye Opening Cap,
  • Brembo 4–Wheel Disc Performance Brakes ($1,495)
Other improvements
  • Genuine factory OEM Abarth 124 GT OZ lightweight wheels, made in Italy ($2000)
  • Genuine factory OEM Abarth Record Monza exhaust ($775)
  • Embroidered Abarth color logo floormats (nice quality) ($100)
  • Paint-matched front bumper filler plugs from BumperPlugs.com
  • “Stubby” short antenna (original antenna included with sale and I will swap it in 2 minutes if desired)
Known flaws, disclosed in the interest of full transparency
  • Small crease in rear bumper cover. Fortunately, this is barely perceptible from more than a foot away. While I was stationary in a drive-through line, the driver behind me was inattentive and tapped into the rear bumper at low speed. A new rear bumper cover from Fiat costs only around $500 if you would like to replace it with a brand new one. e.g. 2017-2019 Fiat 124 Spider Rear Fascia 6LN19TZZAA | Quality Mopar Parts
  • Scratch on driver’s door
  • Indentation on underside of front bumper - would never notice it unless pointed out
Mechanical condition
  • Excellent – no present issues, and as far as I know, the car has not had any mechanical issues
  • Serviced by Fiat of Scottsdale
  • Sale will include binder of service records although it is a small binder at this point in the car’s life!

Overall, this is an excellent example of the Fiat 124 Spider Abarth and it will be a source of joy to its new owner. I am selling simply because at this time I need a car with more cargo space.

The 124 Spider is garaged in Tucson, Arizona and has never seen snow. In addition, I have always taken great care to not leave the car in the sun and the car has always been carefully hand-washed and waxed. I have never taken the car to an automatic car wash.

I am listing the car here first in hopes that it will find an enthusiast owner. There are not many of these last-model-year cars with these options. Do not miss this one. $34,875.

More photos continued in the next post.

View attachment 94254
A very nice Abarth in a rare configuration. Truly White Unicorn!

Reactions: WMBL
1 - 8 of 8 Posts